top of page

Sound Testing

If your New Build includes a party wall or floor, under the Approved Document E (Resistance to the Passage of Sound) of the Building Regulations, you will need to carry out air bourne and impact sound testing.


If you have completed your build in accordance with approved robust standard details, there may not be a requirement to carry out sound testing.


We have an established a network of Approved Inspectors who can facilitate Specialist Sound Testing at the end of the your build  which includes the assessment and creation of the relevant certificates. 


This is a complex area and you are advised to discuss it with them.  Should you have any queries, require any further information or would like a bespoke quotation, please contact us.

house hands.jpg
bottom of page